30 November, 2013 20:57 ▪
Tymoshenko calls on Ukrainians to rise up and take power into their hands
"We have a night ahead to prepare. Go to Kyiv from all over Ukraine by plane, car, on foot, but gather together the whole nation on the 1st of December and do so that every drop of blood of our children, our lost European future followed Yanukovych here or anywhere else. Do not expect that someone will do this job for us. This is our cause, our life, our freedom. Rise up and wash our maidans from blood," Tymoshenko wrote in her statement.
The opposition leader said that she believes "in the Ukrainian nation, the special mission of our people, all of us"
"Get together and set justice in the state. Take the power into your hands," appeals Tymoshenko.
READ ALSO: Special police disrupts EuroMaidan
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- The Wall Street Journal: EU's Ashton to Discuss Ukraine with IMF Chief
- One more protester died in a hospital
- Ukrainian opposition calls for early elections and national strike