18 April, 2013 13:00 ▪
Cox-Kwasniewski mission extended to September
The special mission of the European Parliament to Ukraine, headed by former President of European Parliament Pat Cox and former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski has been extended to September, according to Jacek Protasiewicz, EP vice president.
“European Parliament Conference of Presidents agreed unanimously to extend Kwasniewski/Cox mission to Ukraine until September. Good decision,” Protasiewicz twitted after the EP Conference held today in Strasbourg.
- Ukraine disappointed with EU sanctions against Russia
- European Commission says Gazprom’s threats against reverse supplies of gas to Ukraine are unacceptable
- EU delays sanctions against Russia until June 30
- First Bulgaria, then Serbia halt work on South Stream
- European Parliament backs decision to cut customs duties on imports from Ukraine
- European Parliament approves EU visa facilitation agreement with Ukraine
- Olga Shumylo-Tapiola: enlargement carrot will not work in Ukraine as it did in Poland
- Matthew Rojansky: scrutiny and criticism of Ukraine’s record on human rights and democracy issues will surely continue after the Association Agreement is signed
- European Court on Human Rights urges Ukraine to update Soviet-era laws on peaceful assembly
- Ambassador Kostiantyn Yelisieiev: will EU assume responsibility for the consequences of not signing the Association Agreement with Ukraine?