18 April, 2013 13:00 ▪
Cox-Kwasniewski mission extended to September
The special mission of the European Parliament to Ukraine, headed by former President of European Parliament Pat Cox and former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski has been extended to September, according to Jacek Protasiewicz, EP vice president.
“European Parliament Conference of Presidents agreed unanimously to extend Kwasniewski/Cox mission to Ukraine until September. Good decision,” Protasiewicz twitted after the EP Conference held today in Strasbourg.
- European Parliament backs decision to cut customs duties on imports from Ukraine
- Kwasniewski: The EU is forming an economic package to compensate for Ukraine’s losses
- MEPs called the Ukrainian government to implement reforms
- MEP Marek Siwiec: it was not the Commission and not Ashton’s team, but the EP that helped to set up requisite conditions to sign the Association Agreement with Ukraine
- European Parliament approves EU visa facilitation agreement with Ukraine