23 January, 2014 01:40 ▪
42 journalists injured over the past three days on Hrushevskoho Street
The chart compiled by the Chesno (Honestly) NGO lists 42 journalists from print, TV and online media who have been injured over the past three days. According to numerous reports, the police targets journalists specifically.
The list of those injured is being updated on a regular basis.
Journalists were injured with aimed shots by the police, stun grenades and violent beating, Ukrayinska Pravda reports.
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- German, French and Polish ministers come to the Verkhovna Rada
- Radoslaw Sikorski: There is no coup in Ukraine
- The United States strongly condemns the increasing violence on the streets of Kyiv
- Protester shot at Hrushevskoho Street. Another protester dead after being knocked down from the stadium entrance arc by Berkut
- The EUobserver: individual EU countries could impose unilateral sanctions against Ukrainian authorities
- Maidan activist Ihor Lutsenko with a victim of clashes is kidnapped from hospital
- EuroMaidan leaders provide public guarantee to military and police officers requesting it in return for joining the people