26 December, 2013 19:25 ▪
Police detained the third suspect in the attack on Chornovol
“The detainee is being interrogated at the moment,” Internal Affairs Ministry reported.
Police identified three people suspected of attacking a journalist and activist Tatiana Chornovol on the December, 25. Two suspects were detained, including the owner of the car, which was chasing Chornovol.
The third suspect – 30-year-old Serhiy Kotenko – was wanted.
As it was reported earlier, two unidentified men attacked journalist and EuroMaidan activist Tetiana Chornovil on the night of December 24-25
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- The Wall Street Journal: EU's Ashton to Discuss Ukraine with IMF Chief
- One more protester died in a hospital
- Lesia Orobets’ to foreign businessmen: stop shaking hands with "politicians and businessmen from the Party of Regions"
- Andrew Wilson: 2014 may be a year of permanent crisis in Ukraine
- Western politicians and diplomats condemn use of violence against EuroMaidan activists
- Ukrainian Catholic University reports pressure after support to EuroMaidan
- Anders Aslund: Ukrainian people are the biggest losers in the Ukraine-Russia Deal