15 August, 2014 14:57 ▪
Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
According to the latest updates, the convoy is moving towards Molodohvardiysk, Luhansk Oblast.
“Reconnaissance data indicates that a convoy of APCs and URAL army trucks crossed the border through Izvaryne, a temporarily shutdown Ukrainian checkpoint, and entered the Ukrainian territory. It also confirms that the plates and insignia on the vehicles were Russian,” the report says.
According to the ATO headquarters, the convoy is not big but it is hard to count the exact number of the APCs and trucks. According to preliminary data, armed soldiers were inside the trucks.
The border department of the Russian FSB in Rostov Oblast has not confirmed information about Russian army vehicles crossing the Russian-Ukrainian border yesterday reported in a number of Western media.
On August 14, a Guardian correspondent reported that Russian military vehicles entered Ukraine as Russia’s aid convoy stopped short of the Ukrainian border.
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- Bloomberg: US ready to impose tougher sanctions on Russia unilaterally
- National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
- Russian tanks and AFVs arrive in Luhansk
- President Poroshenko ends truce in the Donbas
- National Security and Defence Council: The plan of anti-terrorist assault ready, the military await the order
- Terrorists shell the airfield in Kramatorsk and checkpoints near Sloviansk during truce
- Terrorists attack Ukrainian military near Sloviansk, killing several Ukrainian troops