28 June, 2014 17:50 ▪
SBU arrests terrorist “Czech” responsible for the movement of military vehicles from Russia
According to the report, the person known as “Czech” was the leader of a group of militants.
The terrorist was detained on the Donetsk-Sevastopol (Crimea) train in Novooleksiyivka, Kherson Oblast.
The SBU found out that Czech had been getting instructions from the infamous terrorist leader Igor Bezler, aka Bes.
Czech was in charge of a group of 25 militants that controlled the movement of military vehicles and equipment, including anti-aircraft mounts, tanks, and diversionists from the territory of Russia to Sloviansk and Horlivka, both cities in Donetsk Oblast.
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
- Russian tanks and AFVs arrive in Luhansk
- Terrorists attack Ukrainian military near Sloviansk, killing several Ukrainian troops
- EU delays sanctions against Russia until June 30
- 12 paratroopers killed in Donetsk Oblast
- SBU detains Russian and German citizens involved in spying and organization of terrorist attacks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Quite a few militants in the Donbas will lay down arms in ceasefire