9 June, 2014 15:56 ▪
Terrorists attacked a military unit in Artemivsk at night
According to his information, the militants arrived in two passenger vehicles and a KamAZ truck to the military unit.
They began to shoot with machine guns and grenade launchers aiming at the military unit.
RELATED ARTICLE: Who's in control of the rebellion in Donetsk?
When Ukrainian military started shooting back, the terrorists escaped, Tymchuk reports.
“An AGS-17 Flame (Plamya) automatic grenade launcher and a Dragunov sniper rifle were found on the truck taken by the military,” Tymchuk notes.
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
- Russian tanks and AFVs arrive in Luhansk
- Anti-Terrorist Operation spokesman: Krasnyi Lyman is purged of terrorists, fighting continues near Sloviansk
- Acting President Turchynov announced partial closing of border with Russia
- Explosion at the Luhansk Oblast Administration kills seven
- Crimean self-defence kidnaps and beats editor and film director
- State Border Service: snipers shooting at Ukrainian border guards in Luhansk