3 April, 2014 17:04 ▪
Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
"We have reasons to believe that these groups which were located on one of the training bases of the Ukrainian Security Service participated in the planning and implementation of measures for the so-called anti-terrorist operation," Nalyvaichenko said.
"Twenty-six officers of the Federal Security Service of Russian Federation ... were directly involved in mass killings," he added.
Nalyvaichenko also said that the so-called counter-terrorist operation ordered by the former head of the Ukrainian Security Service Oleksandr Yakymenko to oust anti-governmental protesters from the Maidan which was the mass killing of protesters was conducted under direct leadership of Victor Yanukovych.
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- Bloomberg: US ready to impose tougher sanctions on Russia unilaterally
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Quite a few militants in the Donbas will lay down arms in ceasefire
- Presidential Administration official says terrorist attacks could take place on May 9
- The Telegraph: Russian billionaire sold his shares the day before he was blacklisted
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- US and EU discuss Ukraine sanctions
- The Wall Street Journal: EU's Ashton to Discuss Ukraine with IMF Chief
- Arseniy Yatseniuk is ready to become premier to “save the country”