22 February, 2014 17:03 ▪
German, French and Polish ministers come to the Verkhovna Rada
They went through the Parliament corridors towards the offices of the Parliament leaders.
Earlier, they had taken part in talks between Viktor Yanukovych and opposition leaders.
As a result, Yanukovych claimed he would initiate early presidential election, return to the 2004 Constitution and redistribution of powers to curb the President's powers, turn Ukraine into a parliamentary republic and esabish a government of national trust.
However, the Right Sector claimed that Yanukovych should resign.
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- Radoslaw Sikorski: There is no coup in Ukraine
- Canada imposes sanctions against Ukraine's top officials
- The Verkhovna Rada votes for resolution to stop the use of force in downtown Kyiv
- Putin sends his mediator to Ukraine
- At least 8 people killed on Maidan today
- US imposes visa bans against Ukrainian top officials
- The bloodiest day of the Maidan in Kyiv