19 February, 2014 09:30 ▪
Victims of clashes: 351 protesters requested medical aid, 241 were hospitalized, 25 killed
241 people were hospitalized, the report says.
As of 6 a.m., 25 bodies were delivered to the autopsy bureaus.
Their family members can call the hotline at 15-03 to find out the condition of people in hospitals.
Earlier, doctor and activist Olha Bohomolets reported of over 1,000 injured protesters in hospitals in Kyiv.
Law enforcement squads encircled the Maidan at 8 p.m. on February 18 and have been attacking activists ever since.
Then, Oleh Musiy, head of the Maidan medical service, reported of 20 killed and 500 injured protesters.
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- German, French and Polish ministers come to the Verkhovna Rada
- Radoslaw Sikorski: There is no coup in Ukraine
- February 15 news: Activists make a checkpoint at Hrushevskoho, leave Kyiv City State Administration and four oblast state administrations, and Maidan is preparing to increase peaceful pressure on Parliament
- The Wall Street Journal: EU's Ashton to Discuss Ukraine with IMF Chief
- Interior Ministry puts AutoMaidan activists on the wanted list
- SOS Kiev: International and European Federations of Journalists launch campaign to support their Ukrainian colleagues
- Rzeczpospolita: The EU does not intend to mince its words with Russia in Brussels today