18 February, 2014 16:17 ▪
Three protesters killed in the clashes
Oppositional MP Lesia Orobets’ informed that three protesters are killed and seven are seriously injured.
Civic activist and doctor Olha Bohomolets’ said that there are more than 100 injured people in the first-aid station in the House of Officers. “Ambulances are not let to pass to us. People die because they do not get necessary medical treatment timely,” Bohomolets’ said.
As it was reported, clashes between protesters and police renewed in Kyiv
- The Verkhovna Rada votes for resolution to stop the use of force in downtown Kyiv
- Putin sends his mediator to Ukraine
- MPs blocked from Parliament. Party of Regions sees no reason for emergency session
- At least 8 people killed on Maidan today
- The bloodiest day of the Maidan in Kyiv
- Protesters injured in clashes in Dnipropetrovsk. Police clears up protest in Sumy. More protesters injured and arrested
- Protesters violently disrupted in Zaporizhzhia
- Activist kidnapped from hospital along with Ihor Lutsenko found dead
- The United States strongly condemns the increasing violence on the streets of Kyiv
- José Manuel Barroso deplores force and violence against protesters and talks about possible sanctions against Ukrainian officials after news of protesters killed in clashes