1 February, 2014 00:19 ▪
Interior Ministry puts AutoMaidan activists on the wanted list
According to the statement, the three activists disappeared on January 24. They are wanted on charge of causing mass civil unrest. Below are the screenshots of wanted announcements for the activists posted on the Interior Ministry's official website.
Earlier, MP Petro Poroshenko reported that customs officers at Boryspil airport had received instructions to prevent Dmytro Bulatov, Oleksandr Danyliuk and Oleksiy Hrytsenko from leaving Ukraine.
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- German, French and Polish ministers come to the Verkhovna Rada
- Radoslaw Sikorski: There is no coup in Ukraine
- SOS Kiev: International and European Federations of Journalists launch campaign to support their Ukrainian colleagues
- Rzeczpospolita: The EU does not intend to mince its words with Russia in Brussels today
- Prime Minister Azarov resigns
- Another round of talks: January 16 laws will be cancelled; Yatseniuk rejects Viktor Yanukovych’s proposal to become premier
- Protesters injured in clashes in Dnipropetrovsk. Police clears up protest in Sumy. More protesters injured and arrested