24 June, 2013 15:53 ▪
Poland's FM: Ukraine is not ready to sign key co-operation deal with the EU
Radoslaw Sikorski said Monday that EU is now precisely monitoring Ukraine's justice system, especially the electoral law and regulations concerning prosecution. But the improvements are still needed.
"There will be no signing if Ukraine does not do what it should do," Sikorski said.
READ ALSO: A No-Win Situation for Ukraine
- EU delays sanctions against Russia until June 30
- Ukraine signs Association Agreement with EU
- Expert: EU's failure on Ukraine will have a negative impact on the European integration of Moldova and Georgia
- Štefan Füle: EU-Ukraine Association Agreement is not “dead”
- Kwasniewski: The EU is forming an economic package to compensate for Ukraine’s losses
- EUobserver : Treatment of Tymoshenko in Germany will enable the signing of the Association Agreement without causing a PR disaster to Yanukovych
- Geoffrey Pyatt: democratic principles are in Ukraine’s own interest
- Prime minister of Lithuania: at the moment it is unclear which path Ukraine has chosen
- Ukraine fails to meet any of the Füle list requirements
- MEP Jacek Saryusz-Wolski: Ukraine must get off the fence when it comes to its relations with Russia and the European Union