24 June, 2013 14:44 ▪
EUobserver : Treatment of Tymoshenko in Germany will enable the signing of the Association Agreement without causing a PR disaster to Yanukovych
Last week international and national Media where talking about a possible medical treatment former Prime minister of Ukraine can get in Germany.
“If Tymoshenko is in a clinic in Germany when EU leaders meet Yanukovych, they can sign the treaty without causing a PR disaster and he can sign it without losing control,” is stated in EUobserver
READ ALSO: Yulia’s Move
"We think it has to be a trip for several months, not just a few weeks. The authorities would like her not to comment on political events while she is in hospital. To sit quietly. But I can't see her giving such a guarantee," ne of the EU diplomatic sources noted.
- EU delays sanctions against Russia until June 30
- Ukraine signs Association Agreement with EU
- Premier Yatseniuk links disruption of gas talks to the signing of the Association Agreement
- Expert: EU's failure on Ukraine will have a negative impact on the European integration of Moldova and Georgia
- Štefan Füle: EU-Ukraine Association Agreement is not “dead”
- Geoffrey Pyatt: democratic principles are in Ukraine’s own interest
- Prime minister of Lithuania: at the moment it is unclear which path Ukraine has chosen
- Ukraine fails to meet any of the Füle list requirements
- The EU's requirements for Ukraine are doomed to fail, according to Azarov
- MEP Jacek Saryusz-Wolski: Ukraine must get off the fence when it comes to its relations with Russia and the European Union