13 July, 2014 01:53 ▪
National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
According to Lysenko, the terrorists are thus trying to make a corridor for some of their groups to leave Ukraine and others to arrive in Ukraine.
Earlier, a big convoy of armed mercenaries with armoured vehicles under Russian flags broke through the border to the Ukrainian territory in Luhansk Oblast.
- CoE appeals for respect of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and international law
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- Ukraine disappointed with EU sanctions against Russia
- Russian tanks and AFVs arrive in Luhansk
- UPD: 23 servicemen killed, 93 injured over the past 24 hours in Luhansk Oblast
- President Poroshenko ends truce in the Donbas
- National Security and Defence Council: The plan of anti-terrorist assault ready, the military await the order