30 June, 2014 18:50 ▪
National Security and Defence Council: The plan of anti-terrorist assault ready, the military await the order
“Right now, the peace plan is being implemented. Our men are on the ground. When necessary, they fend off attacks. Plans have already been elaborated for assault actions, equipment prepared. People are awaiting the order,” Lysenko says as quoted by LigaBuisnessInform.
He denied accusations of leaving the military helpless in the anti-terrorist operation area, banned from fending off attacks when necessary.
“It is impossible to neutralize our armed men, our protectors. They will always fend off attacks well. They have armoured vehicles and anti-tank guns. You know, one officer stopped a tank of terrorists with a few shots the day before yesterday,” Lysenko noted.
“Our military are constantly getting all they need, including food, APCs, tanks and mortars. They have it all,” he added.
- CoE appeals for respect of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and international law
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- Terrorists shell the airfield in Kramatorsk and checkpoints near Sloviansk during truce
- Terrorists shell residential districts in Sloviansk killing at least eight yesterday
- European Commission says Gazprom’s threats against reverse supplies of gas to Ukraine are unacceptable
- InfoResist: Terrorists shoot at the airfield and two bases of Ukrainian military in Kramatorsk
- SBU arrests terrorist “Czech” responsible for the movement of military vehicles from Russia