28 June, 2014 18:20 ▪
InfoResist: Terrorists shoot at the airfield and two bases of Ukrainian military in Kramatorsk
According to him, Ukrainian military located at the Kramatorsk airfield were attacked by terrorists.
The terrorists “were shooting from mortars from Kramatorsk suburbs. No military were killed,” Tymchuk wrote.
RELATED ARTICLE: Donbas: The Revenge of the Proletariat
The terrorists also shot at the anti-terrorist operation base in Donetsk Oblast, and another base near Kryvi Luky (Donetsk Oblast) using mortars and grenade launchers.
“The terrorists launched 7 mines at the gas distribution station in the area. No military were killed,” Tymchuk wrote.
RELATED ARTICLE: Who's in control of the rebellion in Donetsk?
On June 27, Presidnet Poroshenko announced prolongation of the ceasefire for another 72 hours after the previous ceasefire ended at 10 p.m. on Friday, June 27.
Terrorists had agreed to a ceasefire through June 27 on June 23 after negotiations in Donetsk. However, they kept breaking the ceasefire constantly after that.
RELATED ARTICLE: Pro-Ukrainian Donbas: Intelligent, Creative, Chaotic
On June 27, Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said that over 20 Ukrainian military were killed during the ceasefire, while President Poroshenko said that terrorists broke the ceasefire over 30 times.
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
- Russian tanks and AFVs arrive in Luhansk
- UPD: 23 servicemen killed, 93 injured over the past 24 hours in Luhansk Oblast
- SBU arrests terrorist “Czech” responsible for the movement of military vehicles from Russia
- Terrorists attack Ukrainian military near Sloviansk, killing several Ukrainian troops
- EU delays sanctions against Russia until June 30
- Ukraine signs Association Agreement with EU
- 12 paratroopers killed in Donetsk Oblast