20 June, 2014 12:16 ▪
12 paratroopers killed in Donetsk Oblast
“The fighting continues. The headquarters will report on the developments. The headquarters of national protection also coordinates delivery of the injured to hospitals in adjacent oblasts and involves volunteers to provide first aid to those who heroically protect the territory of Ukraine from Russian aggressors,” the message says.
The fighting is ongoing in the village of Zakotne near Krasnyi Lyman, a town in Donetsk Oblast. The situation is aggravated by the presence of civilians in the area of the operation.
Early on June 20, the Anti-Terrorist Operation headquarters said Ukrainian military lost 7 men over the past 24 hours in fighting in Donetsk Oblast. 30 were injured. On June 19, a commander of the National Guard section was reportedly killed near Zakotne, Donetsk Oblast.
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
- SBU detains Russian and German citizens involved in spying and organization of terrorist attacks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Quite a few militants in the Donbas will lay down arms in ceasefire
- Ceasefire in the Donbas to evacuate the wounded and dead
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists force the locals to join them because they are running out of money
- June, 14 – The bloodiest day in Ukraine’s Anti-Terrorist Operation claims lives of 49 soldiers and 5 border guards