3 June, 2014 01:19 ▪
Explosion at the Luhansk Oblast Administration kills seven
8 people were injured and taken to hospitals.
“They are in a critical condition. Many have shrapnel wounds,” the report based on Pavlo Maliuk’s information says.
On June 2, terrorists tried to take down a Ukrainian military plane but stroke the Luhansk Oblast State Administration instead. According to eye-witnesses, the missile aimed itself at the air conditioner on the third floor of the Administration building because it was generating warm air.
Later, Oleksiy Dmytrashevskyi, press officer for the anti-terrorist operation, reported that the building was damaged by an explosion from something inside it.
Separatists claim that it was the Ukrainian aircraft that opened fire at the Luhansk Oblast State Administration.
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- National Defence and Security Council: A grouping of Russian military detected near Russia-Ukraine border in Luhansk Oblast
- State Border Service: snipers shooting at Ukrainian border guards in Luhansk
- May 9 in Ukraine: a fire at the TV tower, a shootout in Mariupol, Putin’s visit to Crimea
- Presidential Administration official says terrorist attacks could take place on May 9
- Political analysts: The West will recognize presidential election even if it doesn't take place in all regions, Russia won’t