22 February, 2014 17:03 ▪
German, French and Polish ministers come to the Verkhovna Rada
They went through the Parliament corridors towards the offices of the Parliament leaders.
Earlier, they had taken part in talks between Viktor Yanukovych and opposition leaders.
As a result, Yanukovych claimed he would initiate early presidential election, return to the 2004 Constitution and redistribution of powers to curb the President's powers, turn Ukraine into a parliamentary republic and esabish a government of national trust.
However, the Right Sector claimed that Yanukovych should resign.
- CoE appeals for respect of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and international law
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- Radoslaw Sikorski: There is no coup in Ukraine
- SBU warns MPs engaged in separatist talks with foreigners
- The Guardian: Obama criticizes Putin for Ukraine and Syria
- The EU can’t agree on the list of candidates for sanctions
- Canada imposes sanctions against Ukraine's top officials