18 February, 2014 16:17 ▪
Three protesters killed in the clashes
Oppositional MP Lesia Orobets’ informed that three protesters are killed and seven are seriously injured.
Civic activist and doctor Olha Bohomolets’ said that there are more than 100 injured people in the first-aid station in the House of Officers. “Ambulances are not let to pass to us. People die because they do not get necessary medical treatment timely,” Bohomolets’ said.
As it was reported, clashes between protesters and police renewed in Kyiv
- CoE appeals for respect of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and international law
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- The Party of Regions fails to agree on a candidate for premier
- Naftogaz cuts supply of gas to a minimum for 11 oblasts
- Yanukovych approves Arbuzov as acting premier
- Arseniy Yatseniuk is ready to become premier to “save the country”
- Interior Ministry puts AutoMaidan activists on the wanted list