18 February, 2014 10:32 ▪
The Party of Regions fails to agree on a candidate for premier
He confirmed that the faction discussed the candidate at its meeting but the final decision has not been taken.
READ ALSO: A One-Way Ticket to the Olympics…?
Miroshynchenko did not specify which candidates the Party of Regions discussed. Meanwhile, Andriy Kliuyev and acting premier Serhiy Arbuzov are mentioned as the most likely candidates the Party of Regions may offer.
- CoE appeals for respect of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and international law
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- Naftogaz cuts supply of gas to a minimum for 11 oblasts
- German Foreign Minister: Ukraine will not accept suspicious compromises
- Yanukovych approves Arbuzov as acting premier
- Arseniy Yatseniuk is ready to become premier to “save the country”
- Interior Ministry puts AutoMaidan activists on the wanted list