1 February, 2014 00:19 ▪
Interior Ministry puts AutoMaidan activists on the wanted list
According to the statement, the three activists disappeared on January 24. They are wanted on charge of causing mass civil unrest. Below are the screenshots of wanted announcements for the activists posted on the Interior Ministry's official website.
Earlier, MP Petro Poroshenko reported that customs officers at Boryspil airport had received instructions to prevent Dmytro Bulatov, Oleksandr Danyliuk and Oleksiy Hrytsenko from leaving Ukraine.
- CoE appeals for respect of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and international law
- A convoy of Russian military vehicles enters Luhansk
- Russian APCs cross Ukrainian border
- National Guard: Terrorists attack Ukrainian military in Donetsk Oblast in tanks
- Dmytro Tymchuk: Terrorists shelling Ukrainian military from Russian border again
- PACE adopts a Resolution on Ukraine
- SOS Kiev: International and European Federations of Journalists launch campaign to support their Ukrainian colleagues
- Serhiy Arbuzov will replace Azarov as Acting Premier
- Rzeczpospolita: The EU does not intend to mince its words with Russia in Brussels today
- Prime Minister Azarov resigns